Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Danger!

Flop. I felt the cold hard cement as the gravel crept into my mouth. I felt weak as the cars sped past me. The hope that once filled my heart had vanished. My eyelids got heavier and heavier. My eyes were closing. I heard a horrid sound as I lifted my head to investigate. A car was right before me. I screamed but nothing came out. Hope would not be my saviour.

Andre

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very scary! I hope that will never ever ever ever ever happen to me!

Anonymous said...

Andre, nice writting it sounds frightning i do not want to be in that type of sitution! From Hansi

Anonymous said...

How very very scary.

Anonymous said...

I like your story!

13339 said...

i really like your descriptive writting. i will be really scared in that situation.
jimmy

Unknown said...

I think this story is very scary

Yusrah

Anonymous said...

i would not like to be in that situation. i liked how you said the gravel crept in your mouth but it can't creep.

Anonymous said...

I really like your paragraph.I especially liked the way you said how the person lost hope